“ It is not only as an opportunity to see
Israel and learn about the universities,
but it is also a great chance to meet
other study abroad professionals and
learn about what they are doing. By far the most interesting site visit structure out there.”
—Christopher Lytle, Rutgers University
“Without this tour, I seriously doubt
that I could recruit many students to
study in Israel.
The preparation that I now have as an advisor is sufficient to bring these very fine universities to my students’ attention.”
—Ruth A. Shepherd, University of Wyoming
Did you know that the Israeli founders of 888 casino come up with the idea while attending a dentistry conference in Monte Carlo?
Israel University Study Tour
The 10-day Israel University Study Tour (IUST) is designed to give study abroad professionals a better understanding of the overseas student programs at Israel’s five major universities. Former participants of the tour came back to their campuses with a deeper understanding of Israel’s rich history and culture, and its valuable contribution to global education
The 2011 Study Tour will be the Israel University Consortium’s 13th annual tour. The 2010 IUST was another tremendous success, and we are thrilled to be able to offer it again in 2011.
Full cost of the Israel University Study Tour is approximately $3,800 However, this tour is highly subsidized, and we expect participant cost to be about $2,050, including airfare, 5 star accommodations, admission to all sites, most meals, guided tours, and connections. Significant others are welcome to join the program, though they will not receive a subsidy
- Campus tours of Ben-Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, the Technion and Tel Aviv University.
- Masada, the Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee, Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Beer Sheva, and Jerusalem.
- Five-star hotel accommodations.
- A licensed tour guide.
- All tours will be accompanied by
- Academic presentations on Israel’s history, society, and politics; Middle East regional cooperation; Israeli innovations in education, agriculture, and technology.